To assist waiver consumers and case managers finding service providers for their waiver needs, the following links are provided:
- DDSN Provider/Service Directory: This link organizes by county DDSN Qualified Providers, which have been approved by DDSN. Some Qualified Providers’ provide multiple services. Services include:
- Intake to Obtain DDSN Eligibility
- Case Management
- Early Intervention
- Day Activity
- Career Preparation
- Community Services
- Support Center
- Employment Services
- Early Intensive Behavior Intervention
- Adult Companion
- Individual Rehabilitation
Printable listing of the Provider Directory by county.
Search our "DDSN Provider/Service Directory" by service and county.
- Medicaid Services Provider Directory: This link organizes by county South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS) Qualified Providers, which have been approved by SCDHHS. Some Qualified Providers’ provide multiple services. Services include:
- Adult Day Health Care
- Incontinence Supplies
- Private Duty Nursing/Nursing Services
- Personal Care/Children's Personal Care Aide
- Attendant Care/Personal Assistance (Select Personal Care 2 on dropdown on the next web page)
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Pest Control Services
- Specialized Medical Supplies, Equipment and Assistive Technology
- Appliances/Assistive Technology (Select Specialized Medical Supplies, Equipment and Assistive Technology from the dropdown on the next web page)
Search "Medicaid Services Provider Directory" by service and county.
- Behavioral Health Services Provider Directory: This link organizes by county Behavioral Health Service Providers approved by DDSN. Services include:
- Behavior Supports
- Psychological Services/Counseling
- Psychological Testing
Search "Behavioral Health Services Provider Directory" by service and county.
NOTE: “Behavioral Health Services” is a designation used by DDSN for grouping certain services available through DDSN. These services are neither the same as, nor a subset of, any State Plan Medicaid service [e.g., Behavior Modification, Rehabilitative Behavioral Health Services (RBHS) or Licensed Independent Practitioners Rehabilitative Services]
- Audiologist for Hearing Aid Services: This link organizes these audiologists by four regions of the state (Upstate; Midlands; Pee Dee; and Low County).
- Adult Dental, Adult Vision, and Prescribed Drugs: Any South Carolina provider of the following services accepting Medicaid may provide these Waiver Services:
- Adult Dental Services (see link for all dentists statewide by county: Find a Dentist)
- Adult Vision
- Prescribed Drugs