To assist waiver consumers and case managers finding service providers for their waiver needs, the following links are provided:
- DDSN Provider/Service Directory: This link organizes by county DDSN Qualified Providers, which have been approved by DDSN. Some Qualified Providers’ provide multiple services. Services include:
- Intake to Obtain DDSN Eligibility
- Case Management
- Early Intervention
- Day Activity
- Career Preparation
- Community Services
- Support Center
- Employment Services
- Adult Companion
- Environmental Modifications
- Environmental Modification Assessments
- Specialized Equipment and AT Assessments
- Private Vehicle Modifications
- Private Vehicle Modification Assessments
Search our "DDSN Provider/Service Directory" by service and county.
If you are not satisfied with your current case management provider and would like assistance locating an alternate provider or case manager, please contact us at: https://ddsn.sc.gov/contact.
- Medicaid Services Provider Directory: This link organizes by county South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS) Qualified Providers, which have been approved by SCDHHS. Some Qualified Providers’ provide multiple services. Services include:
- Adult Day Health Care
- Incontinence Supplies
- Private Duty Nursing/Nursing Services
- Personal Care/Children's Personal Care Aide
- Attendant Care/Personal Assistance (Select Personal Care 2 on dropdown on the next web page)
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Pest Control Services
- Specialized Medical Supplies, Equipment and Assistive Technology
- Appliances/Assistive Technology (Select Specialized Medical Supplies, Equipment and Assistive Technology from the dropdown on the next web page)
Search "Medicaid Services Provider Directory" by service and county.
- Behavioral Health Services Provider Directory: This link organizes by county Behavioral Health Service Providers approved by DDSN. Services include:
- Behavior Supports
- Psychological Services/Counseling
- Psychological Testing
Search "Behavioral Health Services Provider Directory" by service and county.
NOTE: “Behavioral Health Services” is a designation used by DDSN for grouping certain services available through DDSN. These services are neither the same as, nor a subset of, any State Plan Medicaid service [e.g., Behavior Modification, Rehabilitative Behavioral Health Services (RBHS) or Licensed Independent Practitioners Rehabilitative Services]
- Audiologist for Hearing Aid Services: This link organizes these audiologists by four regions of the state (Upstate; Midlands; Pee Dee; and Low County).
- Adult Dental, Adult Vision, and Prescribed Drugs: Any South Carolina provider of the following services accepting Medicaid may provide these Waiver Services:
- Adult Dental Services (see link for all dentists statewide by county: Find a Dentist
- Adult Vision
- Prescribed Drugs
If you need a list of ABA providers, the ABA providers search tool can be found here(xls).