The Cost Analysis Division serves by
- Developing and updating payment rates.
- Issuing and reconciling contracts and payments to providers.
- Assisting providers with Room and Board Calculations.
- Monitoring Statewide Residential Placements.
- Consolidating and reviewing financial reports in order to prepare cost data to submit to Health and Human Services.
Quincy Swygert, Director
Cost Analysis Division
P (803) 898-9697
F (803) 898-9657
Cost Principles for Grants and Contracts with Community Providers Directive (PDF)